28 Brilliant William Shakespeare Quotes About Life, Success and Time
William Shakespeare is considered the best British writer and has gained the popularity. He lived in London for almost 25 years, and he wrote most of his famous plays there. He has written different plays in which he mainly focuses on the history, tragedies, and comedies.
In history, he explains how the kings were lived, and he makes his plays attractive by adding the tragedies like the death of the main character at the end of a play. He also wrote poetry. He was not only famous for writing the plays, but he also acted in a drama with other actors and got enough fame.
I present you collection of 28 brilliant William Shakespeare quotes about life, success and time.
28 Brilliant William Shakespeare Quotes:
1. “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
2. “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.”
3. “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
4. “I am one who loved not wisely but too well.”
5. “Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.”
6. “There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.”
7. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
8. “Come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day.”
9. “If music be the food of love, play on.”
10. “Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we often might win by fearing to attempt.”
11. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
12. “How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?”
13. “The golden age is before us, not behind us.”
14. “Listen to many, speak to a few.”
15 “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
16. “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.”
17. “To be, or not to be, that is the question.”
18. “When we are born we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.”
19. “What’s done can’t be undone.”
20. “To do a great right do a little wrong.”
21. “Like as the waves make towards the pebbl’d shore, so do our minutes, hasten to their end.”
22. “There’s not a note of mine that’s worth the noting.”
23. He does it with better grace, but I do it more natural.
24. “Pleasure and action make the hours seem short.”
25. “When words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain.”
26. “So foul and fair a day I have not seen.”
27. “What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god.”
28. “I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
Thank you for reading Collection of Brilliant William Shakespeare quotes! Don’ forget to share it on social media.
Which William Shakespeare quotes do you like most? Let us know in the comments section below.