Our human society is based on two main components: Men and women. And both are complementary to each other; one cannot survive without the other.
They might have a slight difference in their physical and psychological structure, but they both are the creation of Almighty.
But when it comes to our society, we observe a significant difference in how a male and female being treated. We are living in a society where a boy gets all the attention and praise, while a girl is neglected in every aspect of life.
There is a myth that a girl must sit at home; she must be weak, shy, and crying all the time. As a girl, you always taught that you’re inferior and utterly dependent on Men.
This sick and stereotyped society has created this term of ”gender discrimination” where a girl is deprived of all of her fundamental rights and living a worst life possible.
But now, the timing is changing, a new sun is rising, and a new storm of Women empowerment has begun. A woman is not considered weak anymore.
Now a woman is a leader, a teacher, an entrepreneur, and most importantly, a major pillar of this society, who will lead it towards betterment in terms of social, political, and economic conditions.
A woman is as strong as any other Men, and cannot be sidelined when it comes to her fundamental rights.
So, here we present to you some motivational, and inspirational women strengthen quotes to empower our females.
Woman Strength Quotes:
1. “Amazing things happen when women help other women.” – Kasia Gospos
2. “I am the type of person that will sit in the bathroom and cry, but then walk out like nothing ever happened.” – Hanna, Pretty little liars
3. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
4. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
5. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.” – Unknown
6. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
7. “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
8. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.” – Hillary Rodham Clinton
9. “I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
10. “And really, how insulting is it that to suggest that the best thing women can do is raise other people to do incredible things? I’m betting some of those women would like to do great things of their own.” – Jessica Valenti
11. “The Woman Who Does Not Required Validation From Anyone Is The Most Feared Individual On The Planet.” – Mohadesa Najumi
12. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
13. “Littles Girls With Dreams Becomes Women With Vision.” – Unknown
14. “I think it takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman. A lot of people hear the word ‘diva’ and think of it as a negative. I see it as a positive. I want somebody who knows what they want out of life and isn’t afraid to show it.” – Nick Cannon
15. “Before the moon I am, what a woman is, a woman of power, a woman’s power, deeper than the roots of trees, deeper than the roots of islands, older than the Making, older than the moon.” – Ursula K. Le Guin, Tehanu
16. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
17. “Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.” – Bella Abzug
18. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
19. “A strong women accepts both compliments & criticism graciously, knowing that it takes both sun & rain for a flower to grow.” – Unknown
20. “Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you’re a woman.” – Mary Kom
21. “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me” – Unknown
22. “She’s everything, even when she treated like nothing”. – R.H. Sin
23. “The Kind Of Beauty I Want Most Is The Hard-to-get Kind That Comes From Within-strength, Courage, Dignity.” – Ruby Dee
24. “Think like a Queen. A Queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
25. “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
26. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
27. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
28. “A woman is the full circle. within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
29. “I think woman are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.” – William Godling
30. “The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carried her own.” – R.H Sin
31. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” – Oprah
32. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
33. “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” – Amy Tenny
34. “Be a strong woman. So your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he’s a man.” – Unknown
35. “One Of The Most Courageous Decisions You’ll Ever Make Is To Finally Let Go Of What Is Hurting Your Heart And Soul.” – Brigitte Nicole
36. “You’ve Always Had The Power My Dear, Your Just Had To Learn It For Yourself.” – Glinda, Wizard Of Oz
37. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” – Janis Joplin
38. “Her strength comes from being tested by life’s unpredictability” – Matt Lauer
39. “If i make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” – Angelina Jolie
40. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” -Beyoncé
41. “Some Women Fear the fire, Some women simply become it” – R.H Sin
42. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
43. “Just like a diamond, the more i’m cut, sliced and hurt…The more i shine” – Anonymous
44. “A woman is like a tea bag- You can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
45. “Truly powerful woman don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage those who don’t give it to them” – Sherry Argov
46. “Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be challenge to others.” – Amelia Earhart
47. “I have come to realize making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.” – Demi Lovato
48. “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
49. “I Figure, If A Girl Wants To Be A Legend, She Should Go Ahead And Be One.” – Calamity Jane
50. “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It’s much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.” – Grace Hopper
51. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
52. “Strong women need not declare they can carry all the burdens in life. They just quietly do it and survive with a smile.” – Princess Maleiha Bajunaid Candao
53. “Think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.” – Meryl Streep
54. “Successful women are not liked. I think the biggest danger for women in science is colleagues who are not as good as you are.” – Christiane Nusslein-Volhard
55. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” – Kamala Harris
56. “Whenever you see a successful woman, look out for three men who are going out of their way to try to block her.” – Yulia Tymoshenko
57. “I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” – Charlotte Brontë
58. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
59. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
60. “It’s hard to tell how far women’s individuality has come in the past twenty years.” – Annie Lennox
61. “The question isn’t who’s going t let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
62. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
63. “She will rise. With a spine of steel, and a roar like thunder, she will rise.” – Nicole Lyons
64. “I know my worth. I’ve paid dearly for every ounce of it.” – Alfa
65. “Be proud of struggles in your life. They bring you closer to greatness.” – Auliq Ice
66. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
67. “Now, Everytime i witness a strong person, i want to know: what dark did you conquer in your story? Mountains do not rise without earthquakes.” – Katherine Mackenett
68. “I found i was more confident when i stopped trying to be someone else’s definition of beautiful and started being my own.” – Remington Miller
69. “She may be chaos sipping madness from a cup of disaster, but damn, she makes it look good.” – Jonny Ox
70. “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire ” – Charles Bukowski
You won’t find a more loving, caring, and protecting person than women. There is no doubt why she is tagged as a Mother, sister, and wife.
But it doesn’t mean that she lacked any skills of becoming a good leader or anything else. All she needs is an open environment, where she can unleash herself, and fly.